Our campus is secluded from the world, but our community has never lived in isolation from the world. Founded in 1842 as a mission to the American frontier, Nashotah House has been committed to the Great Commission since the day of its inception. The Jackson Kemper Missionary Society is a student organization at Nashotah House devoted to invigorating the missionary life of the Church, and sponsors a variety of local, national and international missions each year, as well as hosting conferences and training seminars on campus. Engaging in missions as far afield as Bolivia, Egypt, Mexico, Nigeria, Peru and Uganda, our students also serve local parishes, hospitals, nursing homes and food pantries.
© 2009-2013 Nashotah House.
All rights reserved.