Revised by the Board of Trustees, 23 October 1997
Founded in 1842 as a mission to the frontier and incorporated in 1847 as “a college of learning and piety,” Nashotah House is a seminary of the Episcopal Church whose mission is the preparation of men and women for ministries in the Catholic tradition, including: the formation of priests for parish ministry, the continuing education of clergy, and the education and training of persons for other forms of ministry, both lay and ordained.
Lay and ordained ministers who are trained at Nashotah House will be persons who are able to:
Nashotah House commits herself to:
© 2009-2013 Nashotah House.
All rights reserved.