The Cloister (Sabine Hall) – This building was built in 1893 through the generosity of Alice Sabine Magee of Philadelphia. A portrait of Mrs. Magee is prominently displayed in the Lewis Hall entry. The Cloister, which burned and was rebuilt in 1910-1911, now houses single-student dorms and faculty and staff offices along its four different entryways: St. Matthew, St. Mark, St. Luke, and St. John.