Lewis Hall – Built in 1892 and named for Margaretta Lewis of Philadelphia, the building originally housed faculty. The building now contains the Office of the Dean as well as faculty and staff offices. “Jubilee Tower” on the outer corner commemorates the 50th anniversary of the founding of Nashotah House. The Oratory of St. Francis is located on the second floor of the building.