Frances Donaldson Library – This beautiful example of Collegiate Gothic architecture was built in 1910 with a bequest from a benefactress of the House from Baltimore, Frances Donaldson. The upstairs reading room features a rare brass rubbing of an Abbot of St. Albans and portraits of former Deans of Nashotah House. The William H. Brady addition to the library was dedicated on October 11, 1981 in honor of the fifth Bishop of Fond du Lac and features a spacious atrium and individual study carrels. The library contains over 105,000 book and journal volumes.