Shelton Hall
Built in 1869 to house the seminary dining hall, Shelton Hall was named in honor of Dr. William Shelton, Rector of St. Paul’s Church, Buffalo, NY. The unusual English hall style paneling was the later gift of Mr. Raldis, a Milwaukee lumberman. The seminary mailroom and St. Drogo’s coffee shop occupy the first floor while the second has been converted into apartments.