Webb Hall – Built in 1865 as the residence of Dr. Azel Dow Cole, the second Dean of Nashotah House, this residence was nicknamed “Fort Betsy” after Dr. Cole’s wife, Elizabeth. Officially named for the fifth Dean, the Rt. Rev. William Walter Webb, the “Fort” now houses apartments. In the east wing of the third floor is the Chapel of Saints Peter and Paul. Through the generosity of the alumni, the chapel was remodeled in 1941 as a memorial to Canon Howard Baldwin St. George, a faculty member for many years.